Friday, October 17, 2008

Too Much To Do....That is being a MOM!!!

Today is Friday and I was thinking of all the things that have to be done before next Friday. I don't like to wish my life away because I really enjoy my life. But right now I am ready for the next week to be over. Tomorrow I am going to oldest son's house to help him pack. He is moving next Thursday in with his brother and is starting a new job with Duane on the 27th. He needed to make some changes in his life and start again after his divorce this past January. It will be very nice having both boys in the city with me again. Sunday we have church, which I didn't get to attend last week due to the nasty cold I had. I am hoping to get laundry done but I would really like to go visit new grand baby Leighton!! I am having withdrawal from the cuddling baby!! Monday is house cleaning night. Tuesday night we have our small group. Wednesday is hair color and cut for the wedding. Thursday is meeting for Sunday School class party on Sunday. Friday is wedding rehearsal. Saturday is wedding. Sunday is donut duty, Sunday School class party and fixing lunch for Joe and Kim's friends and family to have while watching them open wedding gifts. I just got really tired reading what I just typed!!! I think I should go home tonight and take a long nap, it will be the only one I get!!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hey there! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I grew up in Oakwood, IL and went to 2nd with Anita and family (her niece Inkling is my best-friend) until I left for Lincoln Christian College, married a youth minister and started my journey as a yp's wife! Never a dull moment, trust me! I went back and read your posts and figured out that you used to work in Danville! Occasionally I get a little homesick for D, but it doesn't usually last long :)! I definitely get homesick for 2nd alot, though! Good place!

I'm assuming you went to 2nd, but didn't find out for sure by reading. Brian H. (leads worship alot) is my uncle.