Friday, October 3, 2008

So Blessed...

Tonight we are picking up our granddaughter so that she can spend the weekend with us. I am very excited to see her and the new brother, but I also know from experience that I am going to be exhausted by Sunday!! It seems I have forgotten how much energy a 2 year old has and this one I think has twice as much as normal. But one thing I do know for sure, is that we are so blessed to have healthy grand kids. I have been keeping up with some blogs of parents who have sick children and I know in my heart that God only gives sick kids to special parents. I don't know what I would do if I had to deal with what some of these parents go through. So this weekend, as we spend time with our granddaughter, I will be continually thanking God for our blessings and I will be praying for those who are struggling with sick children. I will pray for healthy and wellness, comfort and peace to each and everyone of them.

No comments: