Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wedding Moments...


It was just a perfect day...no rain, bright sunshine...beautiful. The wedding went off without a hitch. The bride was so radiant and the groom was very handsome. They had a lovely ceremony and I think the whole thing was enjoyed by all. I didn't cry, but almost did when Joe and I danced our dance. We have a very funny story about the song we danced to, "Blessed" by Elton John. Joe had called and asked me to think of a song we could dance to. So I started looking on line to find songs that mothers of the grooms and the groom dances to and this one came up. I have always liked Elton John's music (NOT his lifestyle though!!) and Duane liked the words too. So just as I was about to call Joe to tell him I had found one, he called me and yes, you guessed it....he had picked the same song!!! is that just amazing? It was a very special moment as we danced to this song and I was so proud to be his Mom.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Sounds like the wedding went well, that is so cool about the song you and Joe danced to.

I love your new blog makeover!