Monday, September 29, 2008

A New Grandson!!! I love being a Memaw!!!



Friday was the big day!! Leighton Alexander James Hamm was born at 8:11am!!! He entered the world a whopping 9 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long!! He and his Mommy and Daddy are doing so good. There is nothing like seeing a grandchild for the first time. I thought when Sydney was born that it was just the biggest thing yet, but it happened again when Leighton was born. I love our babies...they are so precious and God has blessed us so much with healthy grandkids. And He has blessed our kids with great kids!!!! I am so thankful that Kilyssa and Travis allow me to be a part of all this and to be a Grandma to the kids. I know that things can get complicated at times, but I am just thankful for all of them, that they are in my life!!!

No comments: