Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Amazing Husband

I am not the bragging kind, but I have to brag some today. I have the most amazing husband!!! I know there are several out there who would say they have a husband more amazing, but I don't think I can agree!! Yesterday I had a very long day and I was very worried all day about my oldest son. I worked late and didn't get home until almost 7pm. Since Duane's son was at work, we were alone for supper. All during the meal he kept asking me if I was OK and I said sure, I'm fine. But he knew better. After dinner, he told me to just go out to the deck and sit. He would take care of the kitchen and would bring us coffee when he was done. That sounded so pleasant to me! So Beau (my puppy) and I went out to watch the birds from the deck. After just a few minutes, here comes my wonderful husband with the small TV from our extra room. He has rabbit ears on it and is setting it up so I can watch TV outside!!! Now I'm not a huge TV fan, but it was nice to just sit there, outside in the beautiful weather and watch jeopardy. In fact, it was so nice, I stayed there until 10pm when Dancing With The Stars was over!!! My husband knew what I needed more than I did and he knew that small jester would be so awesome to me!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Good hubbies are an awesome thing aren't they?