Saturday, February 5, 2011

So the weather guy was right..snow and ice..hubby and I stayed home on Wed..I worked and he did a puzzle? Something not quite right about that..LOL  Thursday and Friday ok....today...SNOW!!!! I am so over this stuff..hubby went to church this morning to work on the sidewalks and parking lot for tomrrow..big big job...he stopped long enough to come and get me and brought me to work...right now I'm the only one here...humm..oh well..tax season must go on...
so my sister got me these tennis shoes..reebok tones..if you need shoes, these are great..they really work on your legs and feel good walking in them...
not much else going on in our lives..we have some friends who are sick though..so pray for healing..
I'd better get back to work..stay warm..and inside if you can..the snow looks better that way!

No comments: