Sunday, November 9, 2008

Struggling...Church...Life

I am in a very strange mood. I love my church and enjoy being involved. But I am struggling with some issues. For some reason I am not interested in attending Sunday School classes (known as ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) at Hazel Dell. I really enjoy the lessons and the teacher, but for some reason I am not interested in attending. I am not sure why this is and I feel bad for not going. I love going to worship service and don't want to miss that. Sometimes it is just life in general that gets in the way of ABF. Our class meets at 8:15am and it is very difficult to get up and going that early. Seems like every weekend we have been busy with family. This weekend we picked up our granddaughter, who is 2 1/2, on Friday night. We spent Saturday playing with dolls and coloring books and watching Handy Mandy!! It was so much fun. Then we took her home and attended a great program and dinner at their church. Which meant we also got to spend some time with new grandson, who is almost 5 weeks!!! He has grown so much and Duane and I both just love holding and cuddling him. So that meant we were late getting home Saturday night. So when the clock said 6:30am this morning, we both turned over to snuggle!!! So this week I am going to have to really pray about this situation. I need to attend, but I WANT to WANT to go...does that make sense? We are very active in our church and have made some great friends. But this issue is really bugging me. I will keep you all posted as to what becomes of this issue. But if you have some extra space for a prayer for me, just pray that I can get back into being interested in our ABF class.

No comments: